Q: I keep getting this code preventing me from passing inspection.

So I’m getting this code on my 2000 v6 dodge Dakota magnum. Looked it up and read that it’s my relay for the radiator fan. So I went and bought a relay and still code comes up. Weirdest thing I have an electric fan and a huge clutch fan mounted to the motor. I NEED it smogged but the mechanic I took it to he just suggested we change the whole computer out which would charge me 250-300 for it then to program it another 50-100 then to install it so total 450-500 . Idk whether he's trying to get one over on me.

Thank you,

Tj

3. I keep getting this code preventing me from passing inspection.