Q: Battery replacement.

do I have to take my 2008 smart car to the dealership to replace my battery or can I take it to Midas to do the work. The reason why I am asking this question because of the price difference. Midas is only charging me for the battery to be put into the car. The dealership in charging me additional $100.00 to installed the battery. What is the difference. Am I better off going to the dealership and paying the $100.00. Or can Midas do the same job.

Your battery can be installed at any repair facility and does not have to be installed by a dealer. In fact, one of our qualified professionals can even come to your location (home or work) and install a battery for you.

3. Battery replacement.