Q: 99 jeep grand Cherokee radiator leak

My car has been progressively leaking more and more over the last yr. I have to refill the coolant/water tank daily. Especially now that I'm running the A.C.. do I have to replace my radiator? I can't find the leak. It just drips off a hose it's running down. I can't tell where it's running out of though.

Hi there. A slow and progressive-expanding leak as you’ve described is typically an indication of a damaged radiator seal to a minor split on the radiator hose. If the radiator has not yet been replaced on the Jeep or not done so in the past 6 years or so, it’s probably best to replace the radiator and radiator hoses; especially if you plan on keeping the vehicle for an extended period of time.

3. 99 jeep grand Cherokee radiator leak