Q: I'm stuck at my work and i think it's a radiator leak. Is it possible to get repaired today?

Drainage of anti freeze due to a leak, engine stopped at park and ran hot causing leaking anti freeze to smoke, car still moves and start, and the anti freeze is dark

Without knowing what exactly is leaking and caused the overheating you would need to have a diagnosis done first and then see if the vehicle can be fixed where it is. If it is a radiator then the part may not be available the same day also. Schedule an immediate appointment for diagnosis for the overheating and see if you can get a local mechanic to come to you now.

3. I'm stuck at my work and i think it's a radiator leak. Is it possible to get repaired today?