Q: I'm looking at buying a used 2005 Jeep grand Cherokee limited v8 hemi. But AC doesn't work and dealer said this to me " � It has

Looking at a used car to buy. Dealer said AC not working but would only cost a couple hundred to fix and this "It has a new compressor, we tried Charging it and it seemed to be leaking from one joints, maybe one if the o rings was installed wrong or pinched." So could this be a small $200 job like he said or a bigger a problem? If he just paid for new compressor than why would this happen?

3. I'm looking at buying a used 2005 Jeep grand Cherokee limited v8 hemi. But AC doesn't work and dealer said this to me " � It has