Q: I lose power as I pull into my driveway and hear a strange noise.

As I pull into my driveway, I lose power and can hear a ticking noise.

Hello, if the lack of power is re-produceable it will make it easier to diagnose. There are a couple things that can be happening. Fuel pressure could be dropping or a sensor could be going out range. The car needs to be connected to a scanner and checked for codes. Monitoring fuel psi and or/a scanner can also help if there are no codes present. More information will be needed to come to a repair solution. You may need to enlist the aid of a mechanic to come inspect the car for the noise