Q: I keep getting a "no key" warning

I can lock/unlock door with button on door handle but key fob want lock/unlock doors or trunk. It also want start car or turn over dash says no key. I changed fob battery and put in key fob slot to bottom left of steering wheel and its still saying no key and want start or unlock doors etc with fob

This is typically a situation that requires reprogramming the key which is done at the dealer. Generally, inserting the key in the slot below to the left of the steering wheel will do this, however this does not always work and sometimes a reprogramming of the key to the vehicle is necessary and this can only be done at the dealer. I would suggest taking this to your nearest Nissan dealer to have the key reprogrammed to the car.