Q: I just replaced the throttle body and valve cover on my 15 Buick Encore. I left the dealer and my engine oil lamp came on. I looke

The Buick dealer replaced a throttle body on my 2015 Encore. They noted on my bill valve cover leaking. They replaced the body, gasket and cover. I drove about thirty miles and my oil light came on. I looked under the hood to see oil everywhere. Did the mechanic forget to tighten something?

It would be difficult for me to say with certainty that something was left loose. However, being that they were just under the hood, I would contact them immediately and explain the situation. Request that they have the vehicle towed back to their shop. Ask that a loaner car be made available until they determine what happened. Do not drive the vehicle any further or farther until the oil leak is remedied.

• I just replaced the throttle body and valve cover on my 15 Buick Encore. I left the dealer and my engine oil lamp came on. I looke