Q: I just replaced the throttle body and valve cover on my 15 Buick Encore. I left the dealer and my engine oil lamp came on. I looke

The Buick dealer replaced a throttle body on my 2015 Encore. They noted on my bill valve cover leaking. They replaced the body, gasket and cover. I drove about thirty miles and my oil light came on. I looked under the hood to see oil everywhere. Did the mechanic forget to tighten something?

3. I just replaced the throttle body and valve cover on my 15 Buick Encore. I left the dealer and my engine oil lamp came on. I looke