Q: i just need little help hope you can give advise what to do My slip indicator light is on and i scan it i got this code C1336 z

I just need little help hope you can give advise what to do

My slip indicator light is on and i scan it i got this code C1336 zero point calibration of deceleration sensor undone

Hi there. The code you listed is a Scion / Toyota specific code that indicates that a zero point calibration needs to be completed or the sensor that stored this code is faulty and requires replacement. The process for completing this on most Toyota/Lexus and Scion vehicles can be reviewed by watching this video. If this does not help you, please contact a professional mechanic to complete a warning light inspection so they can help diagnose and isolate the source of this problem.

3. i just need little help hope you can give advise what to do My slip indicator light is on and i scan it i got this code C1336 z