Q: Car fans stopped working

One of my fans totally stopped working, and the other one comes on and off while driving. Also, after taking my car to get basic service, it started overheating and my ABS light came on.

A: The fans on your car work together together...

The fans on your car work together together and get the power and control from the fan module on top of the radiator. If one fan is working but not the other then that fan motor would need to be tested and replaced if it is getting power. The fans are the most likely failure according to other owners. The ABS light coming on would need to be tested since it could be one of several different problems from low fluid to wheel sensors. I recommend you have a mechanic like one from YourMechanic check your car's AC system and diagnose your ABS light to have your problems resolved.