Q: Service tire monitor system light appears. Is it ok to continue to drive

Service tire monitor system light came on. Currently driving down hwy 5. is it ok to continue

As long as the tire pressure is not, in fact, low it is safe to drive. So, just check the actual tire pressure in all 4 tires. Using a tire pressure gauge, if you do find low pressure in one or more tires, you should consider the possibility of a leak that will have to be repaired. If the problem though is a fault in the TPMS (tire pressure monitoring system), inasmuch as TPMS is an essential and very useful safety feature, you should definitely have the TPMS repaired once you arrive at your destination. If you desire that this problem be diagnosed by a certified Mechanic, dispatched by YourMechanic right to your location, please request a TPMS warning light diagnostic and the responding certified mechanic will get this resolved for you. If you have further questions or concerns, do not hesitate to re-contact YourMechanic as we are always here to help you.

3. Service tire monitor system light appears. Is it ok to continue to drive