Q: I just had the starter replaced in my 05 honda accord six days later i think starter is out again car wont start.

I just bought a used 05 honda accord once i got the cae home it wouldn't start back up. Former owner i bought the Honda from said they replaced starter a year prior to selling with a used starter. So i had someone replace a brand new starter and it started right up was driving for about six days . now again it acting as if starter is bad? What could be causing starter to fail?

There may be a few different possible causes and would need further testing. It may be a defective starter, starter relay, neutral safety switch or anti-theft system issue. Try to disconnect the battery and then reconnect it to see if it starts? If not then have a mechanic like one from YourMechanic come and diagnose the issue for you.

3. I just had the starter replaced in my 05 honda accord six days later i think starter is out again car wont start.