Q: I just had the starter replaced in my 05 honda accord six days later i think starter is out again car wont start.

I just bought a used 05 honda accord once i got the cae home it wouldn't start back up. Former owner i bought the Honda from said they replaced starter a year prior to selling with a used starter. So i had someone replace a brand new starter and it started right up was driving for about six days . now again it acting as if starter is bad? What could be causing starter to fail?

3. I just had the starter replaced in my 05 honda accord six days later i think starter is out again car wont start.