Q: I just had engine replaced. at cost of 5300 dollars

Is oil pressure switch or pump part of this job normally.

3. I just had engine replaced. at cost of 5300 dollars

Q: car idles rough after i changed the starter

Hello, and thank you for writing in. While there are ways to remove the starter by not having to disconnect much of anything else around it, but often it is easier if we do. That is when these issues arise....

Q: Check Engine Light stays on - 2006 Jeep Liberty

Hello there, many faults can lead to the replacement of the purge solenoid on your 2006 Jeep Liberty. Without knowing the code stored in the computer I can only offer general advice. From your description it sounds like your vehicle...

Q: Heater core or thermostat

If the engine temperature, as measured on the dash gauge, does not reaching the normal operating range within "roughly" 5 miles or so of driving, then a possibility is the cooling system thermostat is stuck open. Among other things, a...