Q: I hear the windshield wiper motor but wipers not moving. They worked before the snow we had

I hear the windshield wiper motor but wipers not moving. They worked before the snow we had

A linkage from the motor to the wiper arms, or the wiper motor transmission, might have developed a fault. A repair might entail re-attaching existing components but if components are broken, parts might have to be replaced. Typically the repair is fairly mundane though as this is not a complicated system on your vehicle once it is accessed. If you would like to schedule a diagnostic to pinpoint the problem, and thence get this repaired right at your location, please request a wiper system diagnostic/repair. If you request that service, the responding certified mechanic will get this promptly resolved right at your location. If you have further questions or concerns, do not hesitate to re-contact YourMechanic because we want you to make the most of your repair dollars and help you to get the best possible results.

3. I hear the windshield wiper motor but wipers not moving. They worked before the snow we had