Q: I have spilled juice on the dash of my 2012 Ford Explorer and now it the player is not working right.

When I try to load a cd it says error and makes a noise... also the screen acts funny sometimes. I just need to know what I can do to try and fix the situation that will not cost me a lot of money

Hello. If fluid was spilled into the system then it is going to short out intermittently until it fails all together. The only way to repair this is to replace it or to have it cleaned out. There are some places online that offer the cleaning of electronic components like this if the system is removed. Even that may not take care of it. You may need to have it replaced at some point.

• I have spilled juice on the dash of my 2012 Ford Explorer and now it the player is not working right.