Q: I have smoking coming from under my hood on the left side but no overheating or burning smell what could it be

OK I check under my hood cause. I was hearing a noise but I see smoke on my left hand side but my car is not over heating or its not running different

If you observe smoke, the only way that can happen - under the hood - is if a liquid, such as oil, coolant, power steering fluid and so forth is vaporizing. Typically, that will occur if the leak is onto or near a very hot engine part such as the exhaust manifold. The leak could be relatively small, and thus there is no pool of liquid to see, and yet the leak will generate visible smoke. If you desire, a certified Mechanic, dispatched by YourMechanic right to your location, can perform a leak diagnostic. That diagnostic will pinpoint the origin of the leak and once the origin is understood the mechanic can let you know of your repair options and costs. If you request the leak diagnostic, the responding certified mechanic will get this diagnosed and resolved, right at your location. If you have further questions or concerns, do not hesitate to re-contact YourMechanic because we want you to make the most of your repair dollars and help you to get the best possible results.

3. I have smoking coming from under my hood on the left side but no overheating or burning smell what could it be