Q: I have power at the battery but the rest of the truck doesnt have any power

The solenoid failed and I routed y with a push button start after installing that the whole truck system has no electrical power

A: Hi there. It sounds like you may have bypas...

Hi there. It sounds like you may have bypassed an important part of the electrical system or cut an important wire. Bypassing a failing part is not always a good idea as in the current situation. Have you checked on the price of the stated solenoid? It may be cheaper than what you're trying now and avoid a lot of potential electrical problems. I suggest putting the wiring back to original and procure quotes for a proper repair. Unfortunately, Your Mechanic does not offer repairs to bypass or correct bypassed components.