Q: I have power at the battery but the rest of the truck doesnt have any power

The solenoid failed and I routed y with a push button start after installing that the whole truck system has no electrical power

Hi there. It sounds like you may have bypassed an important part of the electrical system or cut an important wire. Bypassing a failing part is not always a good idea as in the current situation. Have you checked on the price of the stated solenoid? It may be cheaper than what you’re trying now and avoid a lot of potential electrical problems. I suggest putting the wiring back to original and procure quotes for a proper repair. Unfortunately, Your Mechanic does not offer repairs to bypass or correct bypassed components.

3. I have power at the battery but the rest of the truck doesnt have any power