Q: Q: I HAVE NO REVERSE

I HVA NO REVERS IS THE TRANSMISSION BAD?

3. Q: I HAVE NO REVERSE

Q: Gears grinding at low RPMs.

I am going to go ahead and move forward with the assumption that your Honda Civic is equipped with a manual transmission. I have owned Honda’s most my life and I have encountered this problem with the sound of transmission...

Q: Why isn't my car reading it's rpm?

Hi There, This could be related to a couple of possibilities. The [instrument voltage regulator]((https://www.yourmechanic.com/services/instrument-voltage-regulator-replacement) regulates the voltage supplied to the various gauges in your vehicle’s dash. When this is not working properly, this may cause the gauges in your...

Q: Problem with a wheel bearing.

A mechanic will have to check to see if you have a wheel bearing that is noisy when they test drive the vehicle. You are not specifying the front or rear bearing noises. The front is part of the front...