Q: Q: I HAVE NO REVERSE

I HVA NO REVERS IS THE TRANSMISSION BAD?

3. Q: I HAVE NO REVERSE

Q: no heat coming out of heater

Hello, thank you for writing in. Check the radiator hoses as well, and make sure both are warm if not hot. If the engine itself is running too cold, by the time the coolant gets to the heater core it...

Q: Hard shutter or vibrate at turning low speeds

Hello, thank you for writing in. If the issues started after the work that was most recently done, you want to verify that those repairs were done right and are holding. If the vibration and shaking were present before hand,...

Q: Sputtering and not accelerating. Maybe fuel pump.

A weak fuel pump is indeed a possibility. Fuel injectors and fuel filter being clogged could also cause this issue. I would recommend having the fuel pressure checked first by a professional from YourMechanic. If the fuel pressure is low...