Q: Q: I HAVE NO REVERSE

I HVA NO REVERS IS THE TRANSMISSION BAD?

3. Q: I HAVE NO REVERSE

Q: P0300 codes while idling

Hello. If unplugging the MAF sensor causes the engine to run better then there is a secondary air leak into the engine. This means that there is a vacuum leak from someplace. Most of the time on this engine it...

Q: Antifreeze coming out

Hi there. It is possible you may need to replace your thermostat. The thermostat opens when the car gets warm to allow more coolant to flow through the cooling system. When it fails, it can become stuck closed and will...

Q: Where could this oil leak be coming from?

Hello. You mention the power steering reservoir, so just be sure it is oil and not power steering fluid which of course would change the nature of the repair. To answer one of your concerns, if oil leaks onto the...