Q: I have no power at all to my factory radio. I've disconnected battery n waited got nothing all my fuses are good an still nothing

I installed a line converter to my factory radio head unit after it was all done I tried to test it and had no power at all to my radio. I've disconnected battery for 15 min an tried again an got nothing all my fuses are good I'm lost an refuse to pay 110$ for the dealership to do it. I've got the procedure to unlock and the procedure to disable the theft lock feature but in the steps it says I should see loc or sec on the display I'm confused because how is that possible with no power to my head unit ? Plz help

3. I have no power at all to my factory radio. I've disconnected battery n waited got nothing all my fuses are good an still nothing