3. I have four cars that seem identical. Which one do you like the best.

Q: Early 6.7Ls..Do they really have Turbo problems?

This is a question that will vary widely depending on who you ask and is often times subject to bias. With that being said, however there are some commonly known problems (as with any new model car or truck) that...

Q: I'm looking at a car for my son. It's an awesome little car in excellent condition. Is this a bad idea for use as a daily driver? 2003 VW Jetta 1.8 T

Hello - awesome little car indeed! Despite the usual caveat of high-performance cars for (relatively) new drivers, a small sedan like this is a great choice. The usual cautions about taking care of turbocharged engines apply here - always use...

Q: I'm looking at a VW JETTA 2003 1.8T for my son. It's an awesome little car in excellent condition. Is this a bad idea for use as a daily driver? 2003 VW Jetta