I looked at the pictures and one of the Jetta’s were no longer available. All the cars looked good on the outside from the pictures only. Beyond the aesthetic of the car, you will want to make sure that the car is in good working order before you buy. I would recommend having a pre-purchase inspection on the car you are most interested in. This may save you in the future from buying a car that needs work now or will run into issues soon after you buy.

3. I have four cars that seem identical. Which one do you like the best.