Q: I have changed the caliber the rotors and pads but here it is 2 months later the pads are warn down on the putter side can you tel

well I changed the calibers rotors both break lines and pads but 2 months later the pads are warn down on the outside pads to the metal and the caliber side pads have cut into the rotors what is going on?

If the pads are of OEM quality, the only way that sort of premature wear can occur is if the pads do not retract from the rotor when you release the brake pedal. And, that in turn can only occur if the caliper, including the torque plate sliding pins) is sticking; the brake pressure in the brake line is not bleeding off once you release the pedal, or the brake pedal itself is being applied when brake application is not intended. If you would like an evaluation of your vehicle’s brake system, performed by a certified Mechanic, dispatched by YourMechanic right to your location, please request a brake safety inspection and the responding certified mechanic will address any and all concerns that you may have. If you have further questions or concerns, do not hesitate to re-contact YourMechanic as we are always here to help you.

• I have changed the caliber the rotors and pads but here it is 2 months later the pads are warn down on the putter side can you tel