Q: I have BMW Z3 with not knowledge of the service history for the past 9 years. Car has 130k miles. What needs to be checked and done on the car?

I am planing to change valve cover gasket. I noticed some smoke coming from back of the engine. I think alternator bearing is a little loud. Engine is dry. No sign of oil leaks. Breaks are good. No rust anywhere. Car starts and drives ok.

3. I have BMW Z3 with not knowledge of the service history for the past 9 years. Car has 130k miles. What needs to be checked and done on the car?