Q: I have been jump starting my car all the time, but now it won't start at all and is not injecting fuel

I took my car for diagnosis since the battery kept on going down..on diagnosis error 2015 on manifold showed up...my mechanic contributed dirt on the manifold and cleaned it...when the car was started it was not injecting fuel and now it's completely dead...not sure if it's the sensor or something else...I leave in Kenya and my car is ex UK

3. I have been jump starting my car all the time, but now it won't start at all and is not injecting fuel