Q: I have been jump starting my car all the time, but now it won't start at all and is not injecting fuel

I took my car for diagnosis since the battery kept on going down..on diagnosis error 2015 on manifold showed up...my mechanic contributed dirt on the manifold and cleaned it...when the car was started it was not injecting fuel and now it's completely dead...not sure if it's the sensor or something else...I leave in Kenya and my car is ex UK

If there is no fuel pressure at the fuel rail, you may have a problem with the fuel pump or the electronics controlling it. This can be caused by a fuse, contaminants in the fuel, or a failed fuel pump. A dying battery is often caused by a malfunction in the vehicle’s charging system, so you should have this system, including the alternator, checked as well.

Consider having a certified technician, such as one from YourMechanic, come to your location to determine why the car is not starting) and suggest the needed repairs.

• I have been jump starting my car all the time, but now it won't start at all and is not injecting fuel