Q: I have an oil leak coming from the passenger side of my 2003 Audi a4 quattro 1.8 . What would be the reason for the leak?

I have an oil leak on the passenger side. Right by the front right tire. What would cause the leak?

It could be as simple as a valve cover gasket, or as complicated as a turbocharger. Because of the way the engine is oriented in your car, there are several types of oil leaks that can end up on the ground in the location that you describe. The only thing to do is to get under the car and have a good look. Sometimes the leak will be very apparent. if it isn’t easy to find, a fluorescent die can be put in the oil enabling the technician to find the leak with an ultra violet light. By contacting Your Mechanic, you can have a technician come out to your home or office to inspect your car for oil leaks and let you know what it’s going to take to solve it.

3. I have an oil leak coming from the passenger side of my 2003 Audi a4 quattro 1.8 . What would be the reason for the leak?