Q: I have an intermittent stutter and lack of power when I hit the Pedal

When I hit the gas the truck stutters acts like it has a lack of power the engine light is on

The stutter is most likely an engine misfire in one or more cylinders. The Check Engine Light is on to indicate a problem and should be scanned to see what the code is and diagnose it. If a cylinder misfire code is received, then that cylinder should be checked for a bad coil or spark plug. If you want to have the fault verified before making any repairs, a technician from YourMechanic can come to your home or office to inspect the Check Engine Light and perform any services needed.

3. I have an intermittent stutter and lack of power when I hit the Pedal