Q: Lexus starts and then stalls.

My Lexus starts, but will not stay on.

Car starts and then dies Inspection $79.99 - $99.99 Get a Quote

There are many variables in a no start or starts and dies condition. A car needs 3 basic things to make it run. Air, fuel, and spark. If one of those is missing the magic doesn’t happen. Low fuel pressure for example will cause a condition similar to yours. A theft deterrent system that is activated will also do something similar. A torn air intake hose is common and could also cause this. Given the limited information about your situation I suggest seeking inspection by a mechanic, but this will at least give you some ideas of what could be happening.

Experienced Mechanic?

Earn up to $65/hr