Q: I have already purchased the front struts I just need them put on. How much will labor cost me?

I have already purchased the front struts I just need them put on. How much will labor cost me?

Hi...if you input your vehicle data (year, make and model) and your location at the strut replacement service page, you will get an exact estimate. You are welcome to buy your own parts and book a certified mechanic from YourMechanic to install those parts or perform associated repairs. When reviewing your quote online, open the “price breakdown” tab, and click on “parts options.” From there, you can choose to remove all the parts from your quote so that you are only charged for labor. Regarding labor time, I believe it takes roughly 3 to 4 hours (total) to replace both front struts on your vehicle but, again, once you input your data, you will get an exact quote and even if it takes longer you are only charged what is quoted to you. If you have further questions or concerns, do not hesitate to re-contact YourMechanic as we are always here to help you.

• I have already purchased the front struts I just need them put on. How much will labor cost me?