Q: I have ac prob. I have checked ac level and filled correctly it is still blowing hot it was working fine then went bad the co .

I am having ac issues

It’s hard to tell you whats wrong with the A/C when there is little to no information provided. You say that you checked the level and filled it, but unless it was done with a proper A/C machine or a scale and gauges, the refrigerant level may not be correct. The refrigerant charge should be properly verified using the proper equipment.

After that, there are several components in the A/C system that could cause a problem. The compressor may not be coming on, and this could be caused by a failed compressor, bad wiring, a bad temperature sensor, a bad pressure sensor, a bad switch, or any number of other things.

If the compressor isn’t coming on, and the charge level is good, then I would suggest checking the power at the compressor to see if it’s receiving power. If it is, then the compressor has failed and needs to be replaced. If there is no power there, then you will need to follow a wiring diagram and see where the power should be coming from, and work your way back.

A/C diagnosis can be very tricky, so I would recommend leaving this to a qualified professional, such as one from YourMechanic.

3. I have ac prob. I have checked ac level and filled correctly it is still blowing hot it was working fine then went bad the co .