Q: I have a saturn lw200 that cranks but wont start do you know what it could be.

My 2001 Saturn cranks like it wants to start but wont start.

A: Hey there. Thanks for writing in about your...

Hey there. Thanks for writing in about your 2001 Saturn LW200. Your vehicle will need to be tested first to see if you lost spark or fuel. Loss of fuel pressure would be the fuel pump in most cases. When it comes to loss of spark, your vehicle may have a bad ignition module, coil pack, or camshaft sensor. Your best bet would be to have a certified mechanic pinpoint the starting problem in person to have this repaired correctly.