Q: I have a power steering fluid leak, stop leak didn't work. How long car I drive with that problem.

Power steering is making noise stop leak didn't work for long

If the leak is not large and you are able to keep the power steering reservoir full by adding back the missing fluid, you can probably drive the car for quite some time. However, such is impractical and thus professional advice is to just have the leak properly repaired. As far as the noise is concerned, it would first have to be confirmed that the noise is coming from the pump and, of course, that the noise is not due to a low fluid level. If the noise is from the pump, that could mean the pump is failing. If you desire that this problem be diagnosed by a certified Mechanic, dispatched by YourMechanic right to your location, please request a power steering fluid leak diagnostic and the responding certified mechanic will get this resolved for you. If you have further questions or concerns, do not hesitate to re-contact YourMechanic as we are always here to help you.