Q: I have a 98 Honda Accord that is stuck in park and I cannot shift from park to drive. I tried to apply the pedal brake but nothing works.

My honda stuck in park and i cannot shift from park.i tried to apply the pedal brake but not working.

Hi there. Check the neutral safety switch on the brake pedal and see if there is any voltage coming to and out of the switch when the contacts are closed (switch operated). If there is no power out of the switch but there is power to the switch, then I recommend replacing the neutral safety switch. If there is power to and from the switch, then I recommend replacing the shifter interlock solenoid. If you need further assistance with your vehicle not able to shift out of park, then seek out a professional, such as one from Your Mechanic, to help you.

3. I have a 98 Honda Accord that is stuck in park and I cannot shift from park to drive. I tried to apply the pedal brake but nothing works.