Q: I have a 97 ford explorer leaking coolant found out a freeze plug came out up under my truck what would be the cost tofix it.

Bought a truck in March check engine light came on then came to found out it was something wrong with the thermostat still drove it but not ask much now finally get thermostat on but have another problem my truck leaking coolant from under found out it's the freeze plug so now I can't drive it because the coolant come right out so I don't know many mechanics so I wanted to know how much would this cost to get fixed the guy said it was between the transmission and the engine where the leak was coming from.

3. I have a 97 ford explorer leaking coolant found out a freeze plug came out up under my truck what would be the cost tofix it.