Q: I have a 94 buick lesabre and the engine has a slight knock and it has white smoke coming out of engine also disconnected pos and.

My engine has white smoke coming out of engine also disconnected POS and neg from battery while running and car.continued to run

You should never disconnect the battery while running or it can spike the computer and alternator and damage them. The white smoke is coolant getting into engine from a leaking intake manifold or head gasket leaking. Check upper intake seals first and throttle body gasket seals before replacing the lower intake and head gaskets.

3. I have a 94 buick lesabre and the engine has a slight knock and it has white smoke coming out of engine also disconnected pos and.