Q: I have a 2015 dodge journey with 52000 miles.. Twomessages keep popping up on the screen one is SERVICE PARING SYSTEM the other is

My car has battery saver mode and service PARkinG SYSTEM .. The car loses power and cuts off along with check engine light.. However after a jump all messages disappear and check engine light goes off... Had this problem occur three times..

3. I have a 2015 dodge journey with 52000 miles.. Twomessages keep popping up on the screen one is SERVICE PARING SYSTEM the other is