Q: I have a 2011 Ford escape. In traffic, it lost power and shuddered. The check engine light came on. I pulled over and restarted it

The low fuel light came on while I was in traffic. I was going about 5-10 miles per hour. I tried to accelerate, but the car just shook and had no power. the check engine light came on. I was able to pull over. I restarted, but the check engine light was no longer on. I took it to auto zone, but there was no error message, because the check engine light wasn't on. What do I do now? How can you diagnose the problem with no error code?

3. I have a 2011 Ford escape. In traffic, it lost power and shuddered. The check engine light came on. I pulled over and restarted it