Q: I have a 2009 Maxima is dead,have a replacement key and can't unlock it at all

I have a replacement key for a 2009 maxima that is dead and can't unlock it to open the hood

Hi Gabriel. Thanks for contacting us today. I’m not quite clear on the issue you’re having. If the key you currently have will not open the vehicle, then you’ll need to call a locksmith to open the car or head to a Nissan dealership with the VIN number of your Maxima to get a key that works.

3. I have a 2009 Maxima is dead,have a replacement key and can't unlock it at all