Q: Car starts every time runs for 2 to 3 seconds then kills

Started the car one morning it ran rough came back to normal then stalled code134 came up

I replace mass air flow sensor and camshaft sensor it's still starts every time and stalls within 2 to 3 seconds is it a PCM?

A: Hello - if the code you mention is actually...

Hello - if the code you mention is actually P1340, this would mean one of the cam position sensors is failing/has failed. This failure would not be uncommon on a vehicle with your mileage, and could easily cause the start/stop behavior you are experiencing. I would recommend having a Car Starts, Then Dies Inspection completed by a mobile, professional mechanic, such as one from YourMechanic, to confirm this diagnosis, get an accurate assessment of damage and cost estimate for repairs.