Q: I have a 2009 Audi A6 I have my check engine light came on my camshaft position B Sensor 2 and I replace both of my camshaft senso

My check engine light came on saying that it was my camshaft position sensor circuit to be I replace both of my camshaft position sensors my car continues after my check engine light was reset my check engine light came back on and my car continues to have a low idle same code came back on when my light came back on what could it be

Trouble codes do not represent a diagnostic and consequently parts should not be replaced merely because they are listed in a code description. Trouble codes are best considered indicators or clues as to the general area of the problem. If the camshaft position sensors were not actually directly tested, and their output viewed on an automotive scope, but nevertheless replaced, they might have been perfectly good. To obtain an actual diagnostic and a pinpoint identification of the fault, the recommended service is a check engine light diagnostic. If you request that service the responding certified mechanic will actually test components and determine the root cause. If you have further questions or concerns, do not hesitate to re-contact YourMechanic as we are always here to help you.

3. I have a 2009 Audi A6 I have my check engine light came on my camshaft position B Sensor 2 and I replace both of my camshaft senso