Q: I have a 2007 Dodge Journey and as I’m driving all the dashboard lights come on but is not shutting off? What can be causing this?

I have a 2007 Dodge Journey. As I’m driving all the lights on the dashboard keep turning on the car is driving fine and hasn’t shut off. What could be the issue?

This can be caused by a loose connection at the back of the instrument cluster. You should have the cluster checked for loose or corroded connection on the back of the cluster and if the cluster connections are good then try to tap on cluster to see if you can reproduce problem and may have a defective cluster.

3. I have a 2007 Dodge Journey and as I’m driving all the dashboard lights come on but is not shutting off? What can be causing this?