I have a 2007 buick rendezvous and everytime i put my rig...

Q: I have a 2007 buick rendezvous and everytime i put my right turn signal on my high beams come on. Is there a fix for this.

asked by on May 27, 2017

Anytime i put my right turn signal on my high beams come on. I was just wondering if there was a way to fix this so that it stops happening. Thank you

Hi there. Most of the time this type of problem is caused by an electrical short in the turn signal switch or steering column. I wouldn’t say this is a very simple fix, due to the fact that locating the short is the most difficult part of the repair. It’s probably best to have a professional mobile mechanic come to your location and complete an electrical problems inspection, so they can isolate the source of the short and recommend the right repairs.