Q: I have a 2004 chevy colorado with the stock anti theft radio. I want to replace it with an aftermarket head unit. Will i be able t

Ive been reading alot of different things. Some people say it will be fine. Some say it will only work temporarily. Some say it has to be brought to a dealership. I just want an answer from a trusted source

You should be able to do it as long as it is installed professionally. I would recommend having it installed either at the dealership or at a car audio place that specializes in installing these.

3. I have a 2004 chevy colorado with the stock anti theft radio. I want to replace it with an aftermarket head unit. Will i be able t