Q: I have a 2003 gmc envoy n im tryin to replace the driver side cv axle but when i put in the engine it feels loose wht bearing or s

Im tryin to put the driverside cv axle in n it ferls loose what seal or bearing do i need to make it tight

The CV axle must be pushed into the differential until the circlip seats in the groove in the differential side gear. It sounds like you do not have the axle fully seated. Sometimes it can take some force to get the axle in completely. Align the axle shaft and differential side gear spline, then carefully tap on the end of the axle with a dead-blow mallet. If this doesn’t supply adequate force, put the old axle nut on the end of the axle shaft, then tap on the axle with a traditional hammer or mallet. If you can’t get the axle seated, I suggest having a professional, such as one from YourMechanic, perform your CV axle replacement.

3. I have a 2003 gmc envoy n im tryin to replace the driver side cv axle but when i put in the engine it feels loose wht bearing or s