Q: Smell gas

My car is smelling like gas, and it seems to be leaking under the car at times. The liquid smells like gas, so it's possibly a leak from the tank or seal.

A: This vehicle may be leaking from the fuel p...

This vehicle may be leaking from the fuel pressure regulator; GM has issued a recall for the regulators not having a proper seal. The leaking you describe may, or may not be related to the recall. If the leak is determined to be related to the recall, then you can have the dealer tow it in and repair it for free. In either case, I recommend that you do not drive your car until the fuel leak is fixed. Have a mechanic, such as one from YourMechanic, come to you, inspect your gas leak, and recommend the best path to repair.