Q: I have a 1999 Lincoln Town car that is making a rattling sound only when idle. Also my AC went out, it won't even let me turn on th

rattling sound only when idle. AC went out a couple days ago, when trying to turn anything on screen stays blank. Not sure if it's a fuse or blower motor. Dont have manual to find which fuse is for ac and when i look it up none of them are labeled for ac.. Would it be the one that's labeled atc blower motor if so it's a 30amp fuse and it's not blown.

3. I have a 1999 Lincoln Town car that is making a rattling sound only when idle. Also my AC went out, it won't even let me turn on th