Q: I have a 1997 Nissan Maxima GLE and I have no presser on my clutch pedal. If you pump it by hand real fast it will hold presser for a short time.

when you pump the clutch real fast it will hold presser for a few seconds, then loses it all and goes to the floor. when i inspected the slave cylinder the rubber is torn off. nothing covering the pin. could it be the pressure is leaking inside the slave cylinder?? there is no leaking fluid anywhere

Hi there. The issue is the clutch master cylinder has an issue with the internal seals and is causing the brake fluid to slosh around in the chamber. I recommend replacing the clutch master cylinder. If you need further assistance with your clutch not working properly, then seek out a professional, such as one from Your Mechanic, to help you.

3. I have a 1997 Nissan Maxima GLE and I have no presser on my clutch pedal. If you pump it by hand real fast it will hold presser for a short time.