Q: I have a '03 Chrysler Town & Country. The wipers & electronics quit in the rain. Why is this happening?

I have a 2003 Chrysler Town & Country. When I am driving in the rain or hard snow, the wipers and electronics (Windows, AC/Heater, Clock, Radio, and Car Charger) all stop working. The car is still drivable and the headlights stay on. Sometimes if I wait a while everything will come back on, but after 5ish minutes they quit again. This has happened when its a hard rains/snow and also when I'm driving on the interstate. The Alternator, and Battery have both been replaced. The rubber weatherstripping between the hood of the car and windshield is cracked and not sealed all the way. Could this be my problem, or is it something else?

3. I have a '03 Chrysler Town & Country. The wipers & electronics quit in the rain. Why is this happening?