Q: I have 97 Mitsubishi eclipse it wouldn't start but I changed the ecu now it will crank but after it idles for a while s

97 Mitsubishi eclipse will start but stalls when idling or stopped but no check engine light

There are many causes of stalling, but illustrative ones are a faulty engine coolant temperature switch (sensor), worn spark plugs, inadequate fuel delivery or pressure (clogged fuel filter), and contaminated or old gasoline. If you get the engine started, but it stalls, there could be a problem with the throttle position sensor, the idle air control valve, the EGR system, vacuum leaks, and so forth. If you request an engine stalling diagnostic the responding certified mechanic will get this resolved for you. If you have further questions or concerns, do not hesitate to re-contact YourMechanic as we are always here to help you.

3. I have 97 Mitsubishi eclipse it wouldn't start but I changed the ecu now it will crank but after it idles for a while s