Q: I had my ac checked out and fix but now when I drive it on a hott day it barley works on a cold day and night it works great .

I had my car service about a month ago for my ac. .they fixed the problem now when I turn on my ac it only works good at night are when it's cold outside

It sounds like you may have a condenser fan that may not be cooling the AC condenser properly. As you may know, the job of the AC condenser fan is to cool down the AC condenser as it generates a lot of heat during the course of its primary function, which is to convert the AC gas refrigerant into a liquid form, a process that generates a significant amount of heat. As the AC condenser fan blows cool air across the condenser, this allows the condenser to remain cool, keeping the pressure down in the AC system which helps to generate cooler air. This is much more noticeable when the vehicle comes to a stop or is moving slowly. As the vehicle accelerates, the air moves past the condenser cooling it naturally as the vehicle travels down the road requiring less effort on the part of the condenser fan. I would suggest having a professional from YourMechanic come to your location to take a look at your vehicle.

3. I had my ac checked out and fix but now when I drive it on a hott day it barley works on a cold day and night it works great .