Q: 2010 impala Car shakes when I'm on a stop sign or red light on drive or reverse but not on park or neutral what's the problem?

asked by on November 13, 2017

2010 impala. When I'm driving and stop at a red light or a stop sign or anywhere and the gear is till in drive or reverse the car shakes but wen it's in park or neutral it doesn't shake what could be the problem ?

Hi Alejandro. Thanks for contacting us today. Sometimes when you experience this type of vibration as you’ve described, it’s caused by a damaged input shaft or other components inside the differential. This could also be a loose or damaged engine/transmission mount or perhaps a vacuum leak. Having a professional mechanic come to your location to help diagnose this problem would be a good idea.