Q: I got my brake booster replaced that same day I noticed my brake pedal being to high up hard to push up and the shifts no respond

I got a recent brake booster service at a local shop near me, that same day I notice the brake pedal being to high up when I got in my car it was also hard to push down and when I used my shift gears to put it on drive it sounded weird. Like it wasn't properly shifting, as I drove home I let the car ruins for about 20 min. When I tried taking off again the car wouldn't respond when I shifted to put it on drive as I tried taking off no respons just reving up the engine but I was at a stop with no brake on. As soon as I did it again to try to drive off i was able to move but at a small speed of 5miles per hour it wouldn't go any faster. And it sounded like something was holding the car back. As soon as I removed my foot from the gas pedal the car would stop without me even pressing the brake pedal. But the car was still on. I don't know what they did to my car it was 100% perfect until the shop returned it to me.

3. I got my brake booster replaced that same day I noticed my brake pedal being to high up hard to push up and the shifts no respond